Friday, May 27, 2011

treat points

I have been using my personal credit card for almost 3 years now. And I didn't know that they have POINTS that can be redeemed!! *slapsface*


I knew that I have points when I shopped in One Utama late last year, and the cashier asked if I would like to redeem my points. My heart jumped gleefully as I needed to pay few bucks instead of few hundreds.. I USED ALL OF MY POINTS @ Warehouse, OneUtama not knowing there are other cool stuffs to redeem !! oh gosh........ 


So few months back, I login to Maybank2u.com.my , checked my balance and I saw the points !!!!! How on earth did I not realize the points marked blue on the screen of my balance =( oh-my-god.. 


I clicked onto it and they redirected me to treatpoints page. 


There were so so so many amazing things that can be redeemed !! I got blind for a while. But my points were too little then.


The genius me, as always, had ideas to increase my points. So what I do was to SWIPE intelligently ! 


Intelligently by all means were to swipe as many times but not having much credit on the card !


HOW?


by swiping credit card and then login m2u later at night after done with shopping and pay what I swiped immediately (on the day itself) . 


Or if I want to buy something which requires a huge sum of money, I deposit the big sum into my creditcard via ATM cash deposit machine , and went to the shop and swiped that amount. VOILA !


see the point?


oh well, I don't know if it works but my points seemed to increase :) been monitoring them since I was AWARE of the points .. pfftt!




Now my points are 30k.. I need 76K points ! Something caught my eye and I need 76K points to redeem "IT" !!!! will share it here once I have succeed ! wish me luck?


Moral of the story, please check your m2u creditcard points and use them WISELY.. 

No comments: