Thursday, May 19, 2011

lazy-bride-to-be

I love night. The only time where I get THE time all by myself. No disturbance.... except when Ewanina talks in her sleep. pfft

I watched series. Read blogs. Wrote blog.. writing one now. But most of the time, I watched series. Bit lazy to do any readings at night. My sleeping time is 3am and woke up usually about 10am.. :-s YIKES!

OKAYYY DO.NOT.SAY.ANYTHING.

My mom nagged massively regarding this.

"you're getting married soon!!!"
"you should start practicing to wake up early !"
and yada yada yada...

and since I watched movies/series everynight, my youngest sister, Ellyssa followed my footsteps. 

We slept late and we woke up LATE. but she woke up even LATER.. hfffmmm..

and then she went, 

"SEE , you'd influenced your sister!"

Now , Ellyssa cannot sleep before watching atleast one movie.. Her night rituals were to watch 'How to train a dragon' & 'The Tangled,Rapunzel'.. And I had to watched with her till she sleeps before watching MY SERIES/MOVIES.. *sigh*

I enjoyed being "spoilt".. WHEN ELSE WILL I ENJOY THIS? definitely not, especially once start working. 

well, here are few friendly advice from lazy-bride-to-be. 

To all ladies who are getting married soon, ENJOY !!! 

enjoy the bed ALL BY YOURSELF. enjoy the time ALL BY YOURSELF. enjoy being lazy and smelly. enjoy sleep-overs with girlfriends! (ohh, i've been doing this often ! almost every weekend !!

and most importantly, do enjoy all the time you have left with your family. you will still see them, hang out with them, spend time with them but you will not be the kiddish,immature,loud-YOU with your family once married, will u? shall put-up a lil "mature"-act then? he he he! 

ENJOY GIRLS! cause I'm enjoying MY TIME.. watching series now !!! daaa~ 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SETUJU !!!!!

now that i am a mom..

Erina Z Ellias said...

So.. I should date then before I decide to get married right?

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

missrawak:

if you don't mind dating many guys but marry only one guy :P hehee! but pretty difficult though.. jealousy and confusion later will be complicated don't u think?