Wednesday, May 25, 2011

journey to becoming a bride

a bride to be needs to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually before the big day. And my maids seemed to play important role too !

One of them used to scrub or what the indonesian called 'lulur' me. She is pretty amazing. I used to do 2 days once but lately, NONE! since I woke up extremely late and she has other important work to do than scrubbing me ... thanks bibik ! pfft

She also advised me to drink sireh.. *pukeface* ... sireh???really?? 

and another maid this morning while cleaning asked me to drink air pinang muda.. -_- 

Just few minutes ago after the maid suggested air pinang muda, my mom informed me that all kind of limes are downstairs. limau kasturi la. limau lipis la.. i guess i'm gonna soaked my whole body with those later this evening.. 

don't come near me this evening. I might turned you ehem on with the lime smell  ! *batting eyelashes* 


1 comment:

Fatunk Lolita said...

hehe..all the best dear..nway, i forgot the exact date of your wedding dear? when will it be?