Tuesday, May 24, 2011

shopping-craze..NOT!

There's a BIG FAT SALE going on at AirAsia.. tempting....................
But my pocket ain't full to grab them ... *sadface*


"neehhh it's ok. They have promotions almost every month. plus, it's AIRASIA.. not EMIRATES or MAS " . Monologued to make myself feel good .. haha!


Money flows like water these days especially when the big day is coming really near. I felt guilty for the cash burden I've put my parents into. And I always tell them that I'll pay them when I'm rich *insyaAllah*.. and that the wedding is for their beloved daughter .. *grins* I will never ever survive without them. No kidding. I love you mom & dad


Shopping seemed pretty tempting these days too !! gosh, can't the devil stay quiet so that I'll be an angel till I receive my first pay? 


I was born genius and so I've found my way out. 


1st. : Always go to shops which are not too pricey but worth buying. My favourite place nowadays were 'cotton on', 'forever 21' and flee-market @thecurve during the weekends. Too pricey are those below rm100.. or buy 1 get 1 free kinda thing.


2nd. : Always have only few cash in your purse. Probably RM100 ... So that you'll be lazy to go to the ATM.. but, hmmmmmm credit and debit card always got into the way.. darn!


3rd : Always go shopping with someone who is shopping craze.. Not that they'll influence you but you will influence her ! Channel your craze to her so that she buy stuffs.. and help her choose !! it feels good when your pocket still full and hers/his is empty.. *evilgrin*


4th : If you are doing online shopping,go busy elsewhere,  far far away from the laptop/pc after checking out the items chose . You might have forgotten about the cart you'd checked out. 


5th : patience... Good stuff comes to those who waits !


hope these few tips help ! 







No comments: