Sunday, May 8, 2011

where are you staying..

after marriage is another famous question these days.. 

Initially, I thought of staying at my parent's place for maybe a year. My mom suggested 2 years minimum as she is not ready to let me go yet. *weep*

Ijul & I discussed thoroughly , ..... 

neh, I do all the thinking thou and I would tell him what I feel and he would say what he feels but eventually he would agrees to what I decide. 

Being the first daughter in the family, and a sister to the siblings, especially the last two since they are still small , Ijul respected my decision. As long as some of the days at his parent's place too. 

So we decided weekdays my place, weekends his.. 

and then we decided 4 days here, 3 days there..

and then we decided some days here and some days there...




For some reason, I feel it is difficult to stay permanently at parent's place. My work is haywire, his work is also tangled-wire, and staying at parent's place would be too comfortable and I would be too dependent. Food is there. Maid will help to do all the washings cleanings etcetera. 

My house where I live currently, there is noway-hozay to privacy. Everybody just enters everybody's room. We all 'lepak' in each others room. My parents room will be packed with kids lazing around on the bed with dad and mom would be on the computer or prolly on the bed too during day-time. At night, my room will be packed. 

Oh tell me about talking to the phone at night in my room ... IM-POSS-SI-BLE !! seriously. All the noise they made, the fights they had and all will be shouting for my name so that I will end the fight. 

-____________-

I wouldn't be surprised if the smallest sister would knock on my our door at night, "Kak E, can I sleep together?" 

-______________-

yeah, the three of us sleep together everynight. Ellyssa (the smallest one), Ewanina (2nd last) and I.. 

Back to the question.. 

Honestly speaking , I really don't know how to answer. So when people asked, I would say ..."well, both places and then his place in KL" 

The parent's old-house where the family stays previously is his now. He stays there during the weekdays since it is very near to the office. 

For now, we have decided to stay my place after marriage. His parent's place few days before groom-side reception and then probably few days here and there and there. 

Maybe we will settle down to one place once I have start working. Hoping to get hospital nearby his place in KL , so then it would be easier for the both of us to meet under one roof .. 

Parents place? Well, both of them stay 15 minutes away. As long as we are fair to each other..  Except for when I horribly missing them, that he has to sacrifice =p my place XD hehe!!

oh wow, serious decision making huh ? 





No comments: