Tuesday, November 2, 2010

20 years , maybe..

Diamonds are girl's best friend. Jeweleries are girl's second best friend. But both fall under similar group - girl's accessories. They add the beauty in us, don't they?

However, they are girl's best friend when the girls can afford to have it, to own it. Window shopping and trying it on, forming a picture behind our head when we wear it, dreaming of owning these diamonds are one dreadful feeling!! Or be a little nice by saying, "you'll be my bestfriend in 20 years time, ok?"

My mom & I went to one of the jeweleries store last weekend to browse around for herself and also for myself. I usually go to these stores when my mom is around to bring me. Honestly speaking, I don't have the guts to look around and ask if I can try it on knowing that my pocket is near empty. Unless if it is the normal , affordable stores e.g. diva's, monet, madam butterfly, weekend market @ curve & etc.

And so when I browsed around , tried on a few. My heart skipped many many beats when I looked at the price. All the nice ones are all above 10K. Even some reached 100K. Oh my..
And just guess what did i do at that moment ?

Really I'm not that embarrassed to tell .. We all have a story to share , don't we?
.
.
.
.
.
It is not that funny trust me.
.
.
.
.
.
A little childish , probably.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know. You tell me after I tell you. OK?


SO..
I took my phone out, pretending as if I was using the phone to sms.. (can guess what i did already?)

YES ! hahaa! I clicked on the calculator, calculate my salary next year, minus all future expenses, divided by 12 to see how many years more do I have to wait. People who invented hand-phones are very smart to have added calculator in it. I do this, ALL THE TIME.

SICK ! HATE ! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hate going out with my mom , dreaming of getting these expensive things that I know, I've gotta wait. PATIENCE KILLS ! shut-up positive motivating optimist ! I'm all pessimist now.. =(

That's all i've gotta share. For now, real diamonds are not my bestfriend. I'll make them my bestfriend when I can own a Ferrari.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I tot im ur besfren? HAHA

amyan.ms. said...

i thought you took out the phone to take a picture of the diamond! guess i am more childish (-_-")

Unknown said...

haha omg.i pon ingt u took the phone to take pic of the diamond hahaha.

and yeh,i thot im yr bestfren pffftt=P

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

mimi & jua: hahaha ! ok girls please don't fight ! of course u two are my bestfriendsss,,, for now :P hahahahahah!!

amyan & jua: typical laa both of u! camera freaaks :P