Monday, November 8, 2010

damon is my vampire boyfriend

I'm a fan of series,, particularly English series. Currently, I'm following:-

*One Tree Hill
*Grey's Anatomy
*Private Practice
*Vampire Diaries
*How I Met Your Mother
*America's Next Top Model

And I will make sure I'm up-to-date for each current/latest episodes ..

Vampire diaries is simply the best among all series. One reason for sure is because of Damon Salvatore. OMG OMG ! I sounded so kid-ish to write about someone in a movie whom I admire, would die for and dream of !
BUT DAMON IS MAKING ME CAN'T-WAIT-FOR-THE -NEXT-EPISODE !!!!

goshhhhhhh..

Ok, so initially, before vampire diaries existed, there were few vampires series. One of the hot ones in the past was Buffy, the vampire slayer. I, however did not follow Buffy. One of the reason would be, boarding school = no access to tv and its all about study-study-study endlessly.

And then comes Twilight. So, Edward Cullen was supposed to be the hottie, right? But twilight turned me down after the subsequent second and third part of the movie.

I was introduced to vampire diaries by my sister, Eryanie. (i think) ..
When I watched VD, it interest me in totally different angle. One thing for sure, VD can't be compared to Twilight. After watching VD, twilight is just a movie that could be laughed at. SERIOUS ! NO QUALITY AT ALL. TOO fictional. Illogical vampire love stories. Not interesting. It fits me.

Damon Salvatore has the most interesting character in VD. Initially, I was more for the brother. But later, Stefan Salvatore irks me.

I watch too much series till i feel like I'm in it. I wish Damon is just next door. gggggggggggggggggggggg..

girls, meet my vampire boyfriend- Mr.Damon Salvatore *grinsssss* !


drooooooooolllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
I don't mind if you have the same feelings for Damon, just don't spoil my fantasy OK?

( my mom may say - "apa nak jadi dengan anak aku" after reading this post ) hehehe..


Can't wait for the next episode !!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eyh i thought im the one who introduced VD to u? not meh?