Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the angel that saved me

my boyfriend then. my fiance now. my love always...

that is how I addressed him here, in my blog.

His family calls him ijul. His friends call him Fizo. I modified a bit here there, and decided to call him Egol in my blog.

My besty heard and went , "EGOL??? sounded like a fat-fish" -_- .. She's very kind in giving opinions and reviews that girl..

Oh well, until I find a cuter name for him, I'll stick to Egol ;)

I was a lil shy when I started blogging, hence I didn't write much about Egol.

He's 3 years older.. wait.. Egol does sound like a fish.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Let's call him Ijul lah... safer and cuter too.. I'll find some other cute name later..

....
And so.. He's 3 years older than me. did degree in business and currently Alhamdulillah, he's doing great!
We became friends end 2005. We talked & shared many many stories. I sensed chemistry between us , and he became my bestfriend along the way.

Approximately 10 months later, we became officially together. Took our relationship to the next level, what "kids" nowadays call them boyfriend-girlfriend ..

He has been the sweetest guy , e-vah ! and it has nothing to do with flowers, chocolates, kinky poems & letters, nor romantic candlelight dinner with violin played by the side.

He has his own charms that I have witnessed along the way, that captured my heart.

Soft with his words, lame jokes and still laughed at his own jokes, never once he raised his voice, always compensate, sincere in everything, and have great passion in everything that he does. He was the one that gave me the strength to overcome the stress through out my rough years in medical school. His words were simple but has very deep meaning that it made me ponder. Not just words that comfort. Words that made me think and made me chose my paths.

and because he is soft spoken, it influenced me to speak like him when we're together. My family were totally opposite. We don't speak softly. We screamed and joked and laughed out loud at home. gosh, RIUH !

He forms the better me. and though I've got many guy friends as compare to girls, I shall confidently say that I've never met a guy, as pure & sincere as he is in my life. and I could not thanked Allah as much. Alhamdulillah, my prayer has been heard =)

6 comments:

Sharifah Farah Syed Mokhtar Al-Zawawi said...

Hey Dear,
I am happy for you.
Can't wait for you DAY!!
What's d theme colour?

cHiN said...

happy for you babe! :)

Anonymous said...

so sweet!! happy for u! :)

Erina Z Ellias said...

i agree on the bit where our family is riuh. kepohh weyhhh!

nways, am happy for you to find the one and actually going to marry him soon! cepat2 kawinnnn! :D

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

thank uuuuu so much ladies ;)

farah : theme is blue ! can't wait to see u!!!

erin: i know riteee !!!! riuhh gilosss hehe ! ;)) thanksss for the great wishes ! u pun jgn lama lama XD

Fatin said...

soo sweet yana..my first time knowing him from you..hehe..glad you have found your soulmate..may all the happiness be with u..cant wait to see u on your big day..take care k