Sunday, April 10, 2011

mikasa a sukasa

When I read about my zodiac sign , the part where it mentioned LEO is a HOME person. My response was, " no way ! " .. and that was 10 years or more ago.

and now, I agree to that statement. No kidding ! I am a home person !


I do go out, DU-UHH! But I prefer staying home. I like to stay in bed, under my comforter and read story books or just snooze. I love the fact that I need not to worry about how I look, powder-ed or not, hair combed properly or not, shorts, sleeveless, yeah what-ever I really don't care. Because, mostly are girls at home ! except for my brother who is studying in UK currently, and my dad.

I also loved it when there is cooked food in the kitchen and need not to worry about lunch or dinner. Snacks are just a hand away too ! gosh, I love home !

Lazed around watching TV or simply doing nothing but just rest and relax. Simply blissful.

Even when I was in campus, I prefer to stay home and watched movies. I would order in or cook, and lazed in the room. Time flies super fast when you're lazing around !!

But that is not the whole point. I love having the time all by myself ! I simply enjoy when nobody is there to disturb me, to control my schedule, to throw tantrums at me when they see me being lazy and irresponsible, to order me here and there. OH BLISS ! Just imagine, you. alone. doing nothing. just rest and relax. oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh , soothing !

and yeah, the time all by yourself could also include spa, and sunbathing by the beach or just sleep.

Since I'm getting married soon, I don't know if I will ever have the time to do nothing but just being plain lazy. I really DON'T mind if my husband and I watched TV together, or read newspaper and story books together.

Do not labelled me as lazy. Of course I wouldn't mind doing the house chores. Everyone has their responsibilities that they can't run from, could they?

Once in a while sitting and lazing around would be really nice.

Are you a home person ?



No comments: