Monday, April 4, 2011

what season now everyone ?

it's DURIAN season y'all and i've been craving for them since then !! Guess durian and I have some connections since I craved for them on the right time .. =)

I love durian since ... for-e-vah ? *ROFL*
Despite the smell, I LOVE THEM ! It taste real good, impossible to get enough of them.

I bet durian lovers out there understood what I'm trying to convey.

Durian has grades and types which you really have to taste a few to get the best one ! I could eat a lot a lot a lot until my body starts heating up.

You do know that overdose of durians may heat up your body , right ? However, there is a way to prevent this. By pouring water into the part of durian after the seed is removed, And you drink the water from it. That would do it, the traditional way. Of course not pouring the water onto the spiky parts. It's neither possible to retain the water,nor drinking from it too :P
My fiance dislikes durian, the opposite of me. I have asked him to bring me out for durian countless times and ... Of course he wouldn't say "No" straight away.
"Ok I'll bring you but , I'll just watch you eat.."

But he was super busy that he doesn't have the time to bring me out (yet, i presumed =D)

And I have not stop bragging :P

His last response was
" When we are married, I'll grow a Durian tree behind our house so that it would be easier for you to eat " ..

I can hear you saying AWWWWW to his statement. Think again, he wants to grow behind our house? In other words, he'll be lazy to bring me out for durian and so behind the house is convenient FOR him..

pfttttt :P nicely put sayang .. blueekk !

Still craving hereeeeee... Hope to get them one of these days before the season ends !!



No comments: