Tuesday, April 19, 2011

cartoon !!

I can't stop laughing at myself and everything happened in the past and going to happen in the future. Everything planned simply goes haywire. Or I prolly love them go crazy !!

When I was in India, we had twice a year of semester break which lasted 3 weeks each. and every seconds of holiday is PRECIOUS ! I never stayed back for a semester break. And what I did back then was to go back right after exams! By hook or crook, I would take the next flight. Packing is never my problem though.

Took a taxi an hour after exam to mangalore airport, about 2 hours drive. Then waited for domestic flight from mangalore to bangalore, 45minutes flight. And took the international flight at night. Arrived KUL next morning at 7am.

Before exams, I would be the one making myself busy , asking around the exact exams schedule, climbed up to the air-ticketing office, grab wtvr flight. I don't care about the prices since scholarship is doing all the payments *grins*

and I did the same on my last day in Manipal , after my last paper. I didn't stay back to take pictures or see teachers. PACK and GO ! *ROFL*

And this rushing up things, go cartoon around is still happening. GOSH !

In melaka, well.... its kinda routine to rush back after Friday class. And what happened recently was after my final paper.

People would usually stayed back with friends etc right? me? nu-uh. For some reason, I just want to go home home home and relaxxxxxxxxxxxx... Pretty stressed up huh?

So after my final MBBS exam, last day was my short case in Muar. Took our college bus back to campus from Muar, packed, and GO vroooommm back home. Since I'll be having interview the following week, I need not to worry about my leftovers. and takenote, I didn't know my result after my shortcase. Results were released 2 days after my shortcases. Confidently go home.

Results were out. My friends called to informed that I passed !! HOOYAAHH!! went out for dinner with family. Few days later, went back to college with my certs ready for interview, and I brought my cousin along to help me with packing XD

A day before interview, arrived Melacca at 6pm +. We packed non-stop.
mess!
just chucked everything *peace*



Rushed for quick dinner with cousin + friends. Continued packing till midnite.
that beg was awfully heavy!

phewww ! I didn't even revise any single thing for my interview.

Woke up next morning, a wee late but made it on time. 8am dot. My turn was a bit later so I memorized some stuffs from friend's notes.

Interview went alhamdulillah well. Met few lecturers.
the famous Prof MVKumar
the cool psychiatry members + one community medicine



Did some last minute packing, chucked everything in my mom's Estima. Went for lunch with my groupmates and zoomed back to KL.

Unpacked some stuffs. Went for last minute shopping for my Umrah. Went off to Mekkah 4 days later.

Andddddddd this story doesn't end here. to be continued ..


No comments: