Sunday, March 13, 2011

BIG NEWS !!

*clears throat*


*drum rolls*

Now..... you can call me Dr. Ezyana Hani Mohd Effandie m.b.b.s (MAHE) ..

WOOTS !!

Feelings I had when I heard the news were simply priceless & indescribable. Surreal. It's one of the things that I really wanted since I was a small kid, and now, I am what I want to be. Not only my dream, but my parents' too. Alhamdulillah.

My dad once told me when we were riding down south, that when I was 3 DAYS - old, he talked to his lil daughter, telling her that when she's all grown up, she will be a doctor.


I at that time, "respond" with a babble. God knows what I was saying at that time. I've no idea if there is any relation or significance to what I've achieved but I do believe that whatever you say, is a prayer.

Since small, my parent has always encouraged me in becoming a doctor. If you ask me before I enter medical school, I could not picture myself other than becoming a doctor. Guess my mind has already pre-set too. I don't regret the path I've chosen and InsyaAllah, even how tough life may be in future, I will not regret and take everything as a lesson to be learned.

Through out my 3weeks torture with back to back examinations, my parent, mom especially has been praying day-night for me. I do my prayers too but I needed theirs more. and Alhamdulillah, prayers has eased me to overcome the difficulties.

Eventhough I've received my degree, a "DR." , nothing could repay a parents' love, shelter, care , safety & support. I couldn't thanked them much for what they've given me. I love them both ! and I thank you my adik adik and others who had pray and wish me during my exams. Thank YOU !!

Family dinner after I've received the results on the 5th Mac 2011 ;)


5 comments:

norashikin rahmat said...

tahniah, kak ezyana..another title is awaiting for you, soon~ :P
hehe.

Man jada wa jada: siapa berusaha, dia dapat! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats~!! So happy for you...=)

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

Thank youuuu so much !

Fatunk Lolita said...

they must be so proud of you and so do I.good to see that your life is doing really well..with so many good things..i see u on your big day girl..miss u.take care

Unknown said...

congratulations :)
May success always come your way in life.