Tuesday, March 29, 2011

below 200

I've got two numbers. One from celcom and the other from DIGI which I applied just few months back. Celcom is under my dad's office since we applied in bulk and they'd promise us a good service & plans & payment .. I've been with celcom since Form 2 (14 years old).

Since Celcom has always been under my dad, I couldn't care much. Until.... I received calls from my dad nagging and complaining on my usage. And, that was during kiddo-years when phone is the "in-thing" and to use a handphone is "cool" ..

Last year or maybe a year and a half ago, I applied for BIS (blackberry internet service) under celcom and since then I monitored my bills. Not directly monitoring, but through my dad's secretary.

What upsets me was when I clearly told them that I wanted an unlimited service, but they charged me as per used for that month. I called them and demanded for unlimited service, and so they charged as 'unlimited' then.

However, my bills are still high ! When all I used were BBM, Whatsapp, Facebook, and few sms-es and local calls for not more than 12hours a month. Ridiculously high!

Despite of these problems, I refused to change to other than celcom.

Ijul gave me a handphone last year on my birthday, and it gave me an idea to have two numbers :) and so, I took Digi for my second line.

Digi provides the best offer as far as I've surveyed. Unlimited internet for rm68 + rm10 for BIS. and I grabbed it without thinking further. Because I know, Maxis & Celcom offered more than rm100 for unlimited internet + BIS .

Since I took Digi for internet & BIS, I asked Kak Ena (dad's secretary) to cancel my BIS plan under Celcom. When I checked my bill a month after cancellation, it was still HIGH ! I remembered I didn't use much , and still get scolded from my Dad since it was extremely HIGH ! I nearly chocked when I heard the figure !!

I called CELCOM center and they said tht my plans are still active.. and, even if I didn't cancel BIS, it is impossible to have a bill THAT HIGH. totally ridiculous.

I called Kak ena , wanted to attack her but I hold it back. I asked if she did cancel my BIS. She said she did. However, no black and white confirmation. and I asked her to help me re-check.........

True enough, that officer didn't cancel the plan. and so after, plan was cancelled. BUT, bills still not up to my expectation. HELLO? I am not using INTERNET nor BIS .. just SMS , and not much calls.. above rm200 is simply RIDonkeyLOUS.

Asked for a favor from Kak ena. and she checked for me and do you know what these buggers did......??? *long sigh*...

*huge sigh*

They added another plan into my whatever plans I had initially minus the BIS. -_- without my permission...

I was eeeeeeeeeeeeee angry lerr.. Though it wasn't me who is paying , but I was a lil concern with my bills ..

Kak Ena cancelled on wtvr plans they simply added..

and today, Kak ena smsed my bill for this month and alhamdulillah, I managed to safe ! rm150 ! that is definitely rare.. Usually, it always exceed rm200.. Use or not much of usage. weird..!

Digi has been really kind to me and 78 per month for many many BBMs , whatsapp, and facebook is really worth it ! and I still keep my celcom. For the sake of loyalty , ehem ;))

I could barely open my eyes.. and so, goodnight everyone ;)

No comments: