Friday, April 22, 2011

cartoon II ..

My convocation falls on the same date as my wedding reception !!!!!! *jawdropped*

OH-EMM-GEE !!

I called my college one morning to clarify some stuffs and the staff mentioned that my convo is on _ of july ! *GULP*

However, my convo will be held in the morning and end around 2-ish PM .. BUT it will be in Melacca. and my wedding reception is at night, so..hmmmm...

And then I thought, maybe I should skip this convo. So much hatred towards the college and their suckiest management ever, I wouldn't mind skipping..

Then again, IT IS CONVOCATION DUDE !! receiving a degree certificate for once in a lifetime!! (unless of course if I were to take another degree after)

Degree in Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery some-more ! I would not want to miss it , would I?

Random, stressful thoughts intrude my mind.

Night before is akad
.
.
I gotta wake up early for convo
.
.
Who's gonna drive me there
.
.
Will I make it on time
.
.
What if something bad happen
.
.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't want anything bad. SHHH mind SHH.. InsyaAllah everything is going to be okay !
O'Allah Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim. Permudahkan lah urusanku. Lindungi lah aku dan semua orang yang aku sayangi dan kasihi. amin.

Looking at the bright side, i'll be having 2 celebrations in one-day !! and and, I could have all my friends who started working to attend my reception since they will be off-ed day that day ! YAY !!

4 comments:

Erina Z Ellias said...

you know what? attend convo. skip wedding. LOL!

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

GREAT IDEA !!!

hanim saidin said...

wow..u'll be newly wed on ur convo..nice!

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

hahaha amek sijil dgn inai ek? *MALU*