Sunday, April 17, 2011

famous question these days is..

" When are you going to start working ? "

I wouldn't mind answering that. Honest ! But........................

My answer is pretty lengthy you see. And I'm a very lazy person. Hence, that question is a big burden for me to answer.

Since people asked too often, I can answer them in my sleep already. Same sentence. All memorized :P

What annoys me is the question or critic after answering.

To get there, let me rewind few sentences behind.

So when people asked , "When are you going to start work" ..

" Oh well, I just graduated in March and usually government would give us 3months holiday after graduation so prolly they call me for induction in June, and work starts immediately after induction. And since July is my wedding, I'm going to defer myself till after wedding. So I'll start in September"..

"Why September?"

"July is Wedding, August is fasting month, September is raya, so after raya would be nice to start work"

Do you know how difficult for a doctor to ask for a leave? We work 7 days a week. And to start work during fasting month would be extremely tiring since I'm not used to the workloads and schedule.

I feel that the best for me is to start work after raya. Maybe not after the whole month of Raya, but few days to one week, or maybe two weeks of Raya.

And it is my decision anyway.

Then , they'll start asking
"Ok ke , after kahwin you kerja? no time you know"
"Why start lambat? seniority bla bla bla"..

-_- pfft..
Of course I know there won't be time for me at home much especially first few years of working but its not like I work 24hours a day everyday. And do you think I have time to date after working if I'm not married? At least , once married, I can see my love at home. Because home is where I go to after work.

I never give excuses to postpone marriage. To me, marriage is something pure and blessed. It is something that should not be postponed for long.

I believe that everything will follow tru once you are married. And I believe that life is more prosper after marriage , insyaAllah .






No comments: