Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I have SIX SENSE !

Normal people would have 5 senses. But, I am not a normal person. Because I have 6 senses.

Some of them would claim they have 6th sense. They could sensed if something would go wrong, or predict a future of a person just by looking at them, read people's character, and etc etc etc.

My number 6 sense is my EYE. BUT, EYE is already in one of the normal 5 senses.

Eyes are used to see people, to make eye contact, to give gesture to people you communicate with, to stare, to watch movies, to look at your surroundings, to learn and to live.

So why EYE is my number 6 eventhough it is already in my usual 5 senses?

ok , STOP with the wild imaginations of seeing dead people , future, or black souls just like in the movie called THE EYE. Pretty eery if i were to have those senses. I don't think I could handle it.

I have this pretty cool senses with my eyes. They vibrates. NOT ALL THE TIME. Just sometimes, on certain occasions.

If it vibrated on the right side, it means fortune awaits. And if it vibrated on the left side, the opposite would occur. That was what my mom said.

Hence I analyzed everytime when it happened. And after few experiences, what my mom said was undoubtedly true.

When I was young, during high school years, the vibration of the eyelids don't occur as much. As i grew up, it occurred frequently and what my mom said was right, all-the-time.

For example, if my lids vibrated on the right side before my exams, I know my exams would be ok InsyaAllah and true enough, it did. If i were to flipped pages before exam, and the right eyelid fluttered while reading one of the topic, I would concentrate more because I know that the topic would come out. AND IT WAS TRUE.

Not just exams. If i were to meet my family, my parents , my boyfriend, and people whom i missed, the right eye vibrated.

If it pulsated on the left side, i know a misfortune would occur and it would ended with tears, fight, or emotional down-turned. So , if my left eye were to vibrate, i would usually be a little anxious of what might happen and tried to have a good mindset out of whatever coming. And it was true. It was either i got dishearted by people's comments, or got scolded by my parents, or just a misunderstanding with friends.

If prior to exams, it pulsated on the left side- i know i'm not going to excel. TRUE . it happened to me during my 1st year, 1st anatomy test. I was REALLY REALLY anxious when that happened. I studied hard.. harder.. and wished my right eye would start vibrating instead.. but it did not. and true enough, my first anatomy test was a BLUNDER. Thank god i did not mess my other examinations, especially the major ones, Alhamdulillah.

SO, whenever my eyes vibrated either left or right, I would be super-anxious about it. Because i know something is going to happen, good or bad depends on which eye that vibrated but I would not know WHAT.

Question? Is this hereditary?
I believe so YES. because my mom has it. and hers are pretty correct all the time too.

Any of you experience any 6th senses? come, share !

6 comments:

Wan Anom Wan Aris said...

'the vibration of the eyelids'

I m also got this kind of symtom and was keep asking ibu and tokmak, whats the meaning behind of that.
There are several thought which mean bad or good sign.
And I m afraid if i m thinking wrongly and could be syirik.
Here some info i found in the other sources bout eyelids vibration:
Its probably caused by:
* Fatigue or lack of sleep
* Over consumption of caffeine (dont forget, choco malt also got caffeine)
* Physical pr emotional stress
* Anxiety or phobias
* Eyes screen associated with extended viewing of the computers screen
* Brain damage or other neurological disorder (really.., doctor?)
* Epilepsy

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

heyya Anom ! I wouldn't think my 6th sense is a syirik though. coz it is right all the time , and no black magic was added into it . So , I'm guessing its a gift from Allah. Alhamdulillah I would say. Some people are blessed with some special gift that they would have to figure on their own.

About the anxiety, and overconsumtion of caffeine and lack of sleep and stress, they causes vibrations of lids but also sometimes associated with flash of light and photophobia ( sense of brightness and could not tolerate with light )..
If u're getting the same thing, did u encounter some happiness or a down-turn after that? If it occured occasionally without any message in it, probably it was just your eyes playing around. could be due to fatigueness hehe ;)

Don't worry.. Brain damage and neurological disorders would have other major associated symptoms like seizure, blacked-out, and severe vomiting or even mentally challenged. I bet u don't have those =)

amyan.ms. said...

eh i have the same thing. i was told kalau belah kiri, i'm going to cry, and belah kanan, err, tak ingat pulak apa but tak nangis la kot. so basically it's the same thing, kiri sedih and kanan happy :P

first time jumpa orang yang have the same experience, hehe. anyway hi! :D

cHiN said...

i dgr dulu kalau belah kiri mesti nak nangis. kalau belah kanan nak jmpa org jauh sumthing like dat. hahaha. but everytime dia kelip2 tu takde ape jadi pun -.- i mean nothing significant -.-

Farhan said...

i have the same eye twitching or vibration.....i was searching google for reasons and remedies.....found ur blog.....i got happy to find u to be a muslim .....so decided to follow ur blog.....i m from pakistan....and a muslim.....thank u

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

amyan: haha ! hello =)

chin: maybe yours were not significant kotss :P

farhan: thanks for following my blog ! hehe! guess some of us do have things in common i.e. eye twitching