Monday, October 25, 2010

quick updates

Dear readers,


Thank you so much for supporting me by reading my blog posts. To those who followed me, I'm so sorry for not being able to put up a post daily. I've been tied up with my day to day life and the upcoming special events preparation. I thanked my mother especially and my father much for helping me most when I'm away in Melaka. And also Ewanina (my sister) & Aunty Lily for helping my mom out. Please ensure she is not too stressed out ok? I need her to be healthy and fresh and radiant . hehe..

Here are a lil' quick updates ...

*Ellyssa and I were not bonding that well past few months/years because she hates it when I bully her. she just loves to cry and scream extravagantly just to express how bad she's being bullied by me. In other words, trying to get the "attention" from our parents. I know she secretly enjoys that. Getting the attention and seeing me getting scolded. =P but past couple of weekends, we've been bonding with each other pretty well.

* My sister , Eryanie is coming home from New Zealand next month ! I'm excited.

* Long distance relationships are pretty tough. I frequently get a little jealous to those couple who get to see their partners everyday or atleast 2 days once. For lunch, dinner , discussion etc etc etc..
But boyfriend and I had coped with that, so don't think it would be impossible at all.. =) and we were so used of being apart that he is immuned of missing me already.. WHAT? hahaha ! will write about LDR soon.

* Boyfriend and I are getting engaged in _ _ days more.. ( let me put a lil suspense alright? it has 2 digits BTW :P hehe )
InsyaAllah if Allah permits us to proceed to the next level.
Preparations were pretty hectic but I trust my mom. And internet is a very powerful tool of communication. We had been discussing online all the time =)

* I constantly sleep. I can't remember of being that tired !

* my eyelids kept BUZZING. super annoying ! always on the right side , alhamdulillah. but making me super anxious ! To all who had read my previous post , I know some of u had experienced the same thing. But if nothing significant happened, then it is not significant at all. Another example would be ; when u had a good aura of a person, and the person turned up to be good. And your aura or your senses had always been right all the time,, - then u would feel it is significant the next time u experience it. and so vice versa.

* I find tweeter too much tweeting. Girls just love to tweet all the time , don't they ?

will write more soon .. cheers y'all ~


2 comments:

Fatunk Lolita said...

yay..you're getting engaged? congrats dear..soooo happy for you..take good care of yourself k=)

wawahebat said...

walla,.!!! engaged!!!??? cool!!! congrats sis!!!