Thursday, October 14, 2010

sacrificed for something great in return .

My friends are leaving for Sabah tomorrow, Friday 15th. I wished I could follow them but my mom advised me not to , since it was very near to one of the special occasion, hence she wouldn't want me to have bruises and bumps all over.

Today was pretty hectic. Not a very good day i would say. I needed to escape somewhere , therefore I thought of the girls plan for the weekend . I was very tempted of buying the ticket to Sabah. Lastminute ticket. I would not mind. As long as I am away from all the stressors, It would be GREAT. perfect remedy don't u think? a prefect weekend escape? :P

But after few seconds and minutes and hours, I pondered if it was worth it. OF COURSE IT WOULD.

However after weighing the pros and cons. The cons include a scolding from the big madam at home, which weighed the heavy most from all other factors - - - I inhaled and PUSHED the thoughts of going to Sabah. *pathetic*

BIG SIGH.

Despite all that, I've enlightened myself with plans for the weekends. I predicted it to be AWESOME.

A normal usual plans I would say, but as long as you spent it with the loved ones, the usuals would revolved to greatness.

My boyfriend has asked me for a date this saturday, YEAY !

pffftttt like 4 years already , why so YEAY-yie???.. that's because, every dates were like the 1st date. *grins*

please don't puke, please?

Who doesn't get excited going on a date with boyfriend? who? WHO?

Alritey, time to tug myself to bed. I would smile in bed as tomorrow is Friday and I am SUPER excited already !!

have a great weekend !! Be safe to those departing to Sabah, those driving back home or travelling away from home. Takecare =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye love! great blog. hehe!!