Monday, October 18, 2010

not too great of a sunshine

it is extremely hot these days, don't you agree?
When you walked back from school or classes or work , going for a lunch or a meeting-the weather was unbearable. Especially when it was in the afternoon.
Extreme heat could be felt as though there were no shield between the sun and you. SUPER DUPER HOT up to a point I was convinced of going GREEN !

you know- don't use water heater excessively, go somewhere by car-pool instead of everyone driving alone, switch off the air-cond when not in use, use the life-saving light bulb instead of the opposite and etc etc etc.. UNTIL........................................ one of my friend advised me for 100% vegetarian =( *sob*

100% vegetarian is IMPOSSIBLE. I eat vegetables but not 100%-ly.

By becoming a vegetarian, you would save up the energy used to burned the meat. In other words, you protect the earth from global warming up to 50% by becoming a VEGAN.

OK, so I would not advised people to become a 100% vegetarian, but the least we all could do is reduced the usage of air-condition, and used all the light saving bulb and etc etc etc.

and then I thought, about how nice would it be if we were in a COLD, CHILL country e.g. newzealand, part of America, Europe, Japan, Russia, and all the four seasonal countries. It would be nice wouldn't it ? to not experienced the heat and sweats and dehydration .

Then, I pondered again. Living in a cold country does not make things any better either. Especially for me, as my skin are sensitive to cold. My skin itched and became dry. Very uncomfortable feeling. Same goes if I were to stay in an air-conditioned room for long hours. Lotion does not do it. ONLY body Butter does.

If you ask me, the best weather for most of us is RAIN. and after rain too ! before the sun starts heating up.
That is the best weather. Just rain without thunderstorms or flood. Rain without tornadoes. A simple, innocent, plain RAIN. simply the best.

Suddenly I remembered a story told when we were small, about a SUN vs a RAIN? or was it a SUN and CLOUD? and a BOY in it.




No comments: