Monday, October 4, 2010

proud to be lazy. *smirk*

Dear all,

Weekends were freedom !! *freedom song playing at the back of my head*
Away from the stressful & hectic medical life. As Friday comes, my heart would leap in excitement as Friday means FLY-day. literally.

After Friday classes, I would zoomed back home. I know I have got to stop this habit of going home every-weekend. BUT, it's irresistable.

I have 2 cute sisters to buly back home. I have my bed, my room, my parents, my mom's cooking, my boyfriend, my life, my everything is back-at-home. I, who were in boarding school since form 1 till form 5 and in india for 2 years and the half --- you could labelled me SPOILT

Open houses were crazy this past few weeks. Everyweekend in Syawal month, at least one openhouse per day would have to attend. I, truly am blessed with great food & great hospitality.

However, I didn't complain about the fat I'm gaining. cause i needed it. i NEED fat ! how weird is that coming out from a girl? but i do really need to gain weight. i ate A-LOT , but i skipped meals A-LOT too.. hehe !

BUT, im really really really tired of going out for open houses already. I LOVE OPENHOUSES but if only openhouses invited people with pyjamas, spectacle, crazy-disorganized-hair-do, unpowdered face and 'selipar jamban' , i would go without a single complain !
The part to get-ready is the most "ma-fan" (tedious) part.

Everytime my family mentioned , "there's an openhouse on friday at ..... and Saturday at..... and Sunday at....."

And my boyfriend would also said almost the same thing, and we would have to organize our openhouses schedule so we could both attend all houses.

My response would be " alaaaa maaaaa..... can i not go??" or " alaaa sayang, can i not go??? "

In my heart, i wished for to just tug in bed, in my pyjamas, with the television on, and relax. (I'm that lazy, HUH????) . I am not LAZY ,i am a laid-back person. hehe !

But feeling guilty & bad for my own response, I went. hehe.. !

It does not matter what i think or what i responded beforehand, because in the end , i attended almost ALL openhouses anyways.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, please be proud of me , please? :)

Enjoy your last week of Syawal everyone!


No comments: