Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kids and I are like magnets. At least, in my point of view.

I love kids.
I just love them. Eventhough at home, I am stuck with annoying-toddler-Ellyssa, I still LOVE kids.

I love kids, and they love me too ! I sounded too confident, yes? OK-OK.. maybe not ALL kids are fond of me.
Especially, in the wards, just by wearing a white coat already made the poor-child anxious.
However, when at home, or friend's place, or family's place, or anywhere with kids around, they love me. Cause I love them. Law of Attraction. Have u heard of that? =p




FINE, except ELLYSSA. She hates me. cause i am a big buly. but she is the rare-kind. Who dislike cutie-ME.

Look at her expression..pfftt


So, Now, at this age, whereby I am in between the stage of adolescent and adulthood, along with the plans to get married in near-future, I have this consciousness of showing my love to babies & kids, especially when there were people around.

They will start to tease -- " eh , tak sabar nak ada anak?" or, how we handled babies and kids , how we played with them, were we good to kids-- will be judged , in someways that I would not realized, but I am conscious about it. HA-HA !

They would say - BE YOU !
BUT seriously, tell me how to BE YOU when all eyes are at YOU .. ??

hahahahahaha ! have u ever had the same experience as I did? cause there is no way I could control this concious-freak level , and i think the only treatment is to have a baby of my own . And then I could be MYSELF.

rephrase...Baby of my own? that would not be anytime soon. Most of my friends are having baby soon and some already delivered. Kids are irresistable !! The LOVE can't be kept inside, y'knowwwww .... heeheeeee =))

No comments: