Saturday, September 4, 2010

im not a lady driver.

some lady drivers would drive me insanely mad.

those slow ones..
those who didn't signal before entering
the kurang ajar ones..
those impatient drivers
the indecisive drivers..

i came out from a junction, wanted to enter one of the lanes on the right , however the lanes were already packed.. ques were long as all the cars were waiting for traffic light to turn green..lines were too long - exceeded the junction where i came out from.

I would have to partially sneaked in btwn the cars who were already there in the line , signalling right, letting them know that I would be entering that lane ones light turn green.

few seconds later, the car in that lane, on my right, went extremely closed to the car infront of her. i LOOKED at the driver and she was making some idiotic angry face , nonverbally telling me off.
my treshold of patience are low when i'm behind my wheels.
cut things short, i showed my middle finger to her, n took another route. i scared if i were to stay there any longer, i might roll down my window , and scratch her car with my coin in front of her (since her car is really just not too far from mine), or i might open my door, and drag her out of her car and start cat fighting.

so stupid, bulan puasa nak buat marah.
she is a MALAY btw ! muda pulak tu. baru dapat lesen gaknye..

JUST THINK FOR A SECOND,the light is RED, IS THE CAR INFRONT OF U MOVING???????

if the lights turned green, would it be much of a different if i sneaked in front of her? why were she being very impatient anyway? did i not give signal? did she not learn that on the road, we have to be a little bit considerate at times? fine, she might have thought that i came from behind, intentionally wanted to cut the que. DID SHE WAITED THAT LONG?? i don't think so. as far as i'm concern, the line would move every 4-5 minutes. must she show that face? can she not keep the anger to herself?

oh prolly she thought i was a chinese driver, and she might have said

" DAH LA CINA, PEREMPUAN PULAK TU, MENTANG MENTANG DRIVE KERETA CANTIK, NAK POTONG SUKA HATI "..
aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. apa2 je la.. naseb baik ako tak calar kereta engkau la !

I am not a LADY when i DRIVE. I am a MAN behind my wheels. TAKENOTE !

4 comments:

Ewanina Hani said...

OOO... I like the way u say "I am not a LADY when i DRIVE. I am a MAN behind my wheels. TAKENOTE !" LOL...

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

ala buci buci.. hehe love u !! thank u !

Unknown said...

lol.u know,sometimes we tend to 'release' when we are driving.here at my place,they dont use their honks.but i somehow pick it up when im in kl especially on fridays and near shopping areas. i would go like hooooonkkkk!!!!! and F*&K!! but really,im not that bad.instead im quite shy.

-->show some more middle finger!!! yeahhhh

Unknown said...

Agree with john! and usually I dont show it because I tend to avoid any conflict.

Chocolateoversoul u really are a monster when u drive. chillax a bit lah macha!