Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For the Beautiful Mother =)


ehem.. ehem.. EHEMMMMMMMMMMMM.. !!




8th of September, 2010

A special day when my mom turned _ _ years old =) hehe !
I would not tell her age because to me, she is twenty-five ! XD


Top: Mama & I when I was ONE year old.

Top: Mama & I , when I was THREE/FOUR

Her love is eternal & infinite, impossible to be replaced nor be repaid. Her heart is so kind that it had touches many souls, including her own daughter. She is one perfectionist woman , has a strong characteristics and instincts, fierce like a beautiful tigress but angel at heart.

She is a mother with a HUGE dream for her children & family.

A mother who made every impossible, possible. She does not afraid to aim high, because sky was her limit.


My siblings and I are where we are now, because of she. (Eryanie, Ekhwan & I especially).
To be a future doctor, accountant & engineer in future insyaAllah. She has taught us to become a better, stronger, independent and well brought-up person. A person with great values.


Top: At KLIA, before my first flight to India Mac 2006
Top: At Manipal, India (forgotten the name of the beach) April 2006 when they came for a visit. She was pregnant at 4 months of gestation.

Top: At Penang.
Bottom: At Penang. Who would u think were the real one talking on the phone?

Top: At KGNS for lunch
Bottom: Singapore on Christmas Last year



Mama, on your special day.. I would like to wish you

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

may all your wishes come true
may you be blessed by Allah with His greatest eternal Rahmah
wish you a happy, long , healthy & prosperous life


I thanked ALLAH so much, for giving us YOU , mama .
and I still need your guidance, love , support and especially your Doa, always :)
I love you from the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of my heart :)

and she does look like twenty -five isn't she ? =)


p/s: she warned me not to write about her on the blog, but on a special occasion i could not resist ;)

and, i wish i could put a song as a background, but i've got no idea.


Bye now.



3 comments:

wawahebat said...

happy birthday my lovely aunty :))

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!!its also my mums birthday!and i wished her to the most beautiful girl in the world.happybirthday..wish ur mum happy birthday too

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

John: REALLY??? hehe ! wish her Happy Birthday too :)