Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nothing is impossible, I guess..

On weekdays, though I've got plenty of medical agoing, most of them were absolutely depressing. As monday comes, I would countdown for Friday to arrive. Not that I didn't enjoy medical school.. It is TOO stucked up, and my college is not the best college in the world ( would be another long list if i were to file a complaint about yem yem yem cee )

and medical friends were not all FUN to hang with. My day to day living activities are ... HMMPPHHH let's just not go there.
so back to the main THING..
I've always excited especially when it is FRIDAY.
YES, i'll drive back home. YES, lovely family, great mom's dishes, fun bullying sisters and home is a comfort zone area where I could do ANYTHING without worrying ANYTHING (except if i make blunders in the kitchen). YES, boyfriend terchenta and YES my crazeee girlfriends. FRIDAY is just a superb day of all WEEK,, for now ..

So i was thinking of doing or achieving something before i graduate. Aside from MBBS, i NEED to achieve something new.

I'm twenty three and 2010 is ending in 4months time . *PAUSED* 3months time. then comes 2011. I'm ending my singlehood soon, I'm ending my pure- Student life soon, I'm ending my adolescent life soon, I'm ending my luxurious care under my beloved daddy n mommy.. SOON! omg omg ! i need to achieve SOMETHING.

I've taken up ballet lesson when i was 6years old - stopped after few months. I played piano when i was young - stopped twice and never completed grade one. I've learned to horseback riding and YES - i could canter confidently & did pole jumping (once, only once did jumping). So horse riding by far is my strongest point. Would love to continue but mom scared I would end up injured before my big day, worried I'll be walking with crutches down the isle.. SIGH.

YES , i've learned cooking but that is not something NEW to achieve at this point of time.

I NEED ENDORPHINS.. its a HAPPY HORMONE f.y.i
Hence i was thinking of taking DANCE class eg salsa, latin, pop, ballroom, whateva types of dancing but definitely not BALLET or GYMNAST .. i might cracked my BONEs & JOINTS and wtvr ajoining them,, and i know myself-- i'm not elastic HAHA..
or the easiest would be aerobic ??

Other options are defensive skills class.. eg capoiera, jiujitsu, karate, taekwando, kickboxing *ohmy all sounded scary i wouldn't think my mom would let me pursue* .. My besty, Alia suggested kickboxing , wonder if she was serious about it.

LAST, would be to take up piano , again. crashcourse and thats it. I just feel like taking up something and be good at it. not just dance in the room without proper lesson or do childish karate with your siblings.

I have few problems btw.. one, IM A LAZY PERSON. i've got a big ambition but as lazy as the donkey.

two, i need a friend. three, i have no idea where these activities would be held within the vicinity.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Saba...
You'll b a great doc, aite?
Take care...

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

insyaAllah.. i do hope so :s hehe! thank u ! u takecare too isya!