Sunday, May 13, 2012

Condominium

Condominium pretty expensive these days , yes?

Their space are quite limited, and if you prefer the units with more rooms, it will be more expensive . Limited parkings with too rigid security are not quite fancynating .

Of course there are affordable ones which are not too bad condition but the high-ends once are too too too expensive !

( But their offers are quite tempting , no? )

I have always been siding for landed house. Safety wise can't be compare to condominium but atleast it is on the ground ! Need not to worry if my kids suddenly act all superman with superpowers etc2.

I can have my own kitchen without worrying the whole unit might smell ! Rooms and living areas . Playground nearby and I can have guests coming unlimited .

Most of the time that I observe,the bungalow houses costs the same as high-end condos .

Too over-rated and over-priced condos. Serious.




Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This condominiums article is totally awesome. the efforts or this incredible post is impressive.

Singapore Condominium

Unknown said...

A great article on condos according to me one of the best .

Unknown said...

The post tells all about condos and their working. Excelleny post

Condo Price Singapore