Friday, June 8, 2012

fitness is not first

I've joined fitness first in December last year. Thanks to my sister . I was only consistent for 3 months when my sister, Eryanie was around but not anymore...

I.HAVE.NOT.BEEN.GOING.TO.GYM

Reason why I joined gym in the first place was not to burn fats but to gain some muscle and so it would add up to my weight. Apart from that, I really need some cardio to keep fit, endorphins, some good body tone especially abdominal and pelvic tone and to spend time with my sister (at that time)

But after she left, and when I started medical posting , it was impossible to find time for gym.

Medical was a very very tiring posting which I enjoyed learning but not being tired. I often skipped meals and that did not help with gym after work.

I freezed my account for 3 months in total now and thought of transfer it to someone who will make full use of it. And for another reason too , it is better to stop.

Don't think it is worth committing anymore.

Sayonara gym ;) I think I'll enjoy green then machine


No comments: