Saturday, November 6, 2010

come home quick mama !

I find it amusing to see my dad, when his spouse is not around...

My mom went overseas with her friends for 3days 2nights and he already looked lost.

On the 1st night when my mom was not around...

* Ezyana, let's go for a&w.
* I'm lazy pa. Let's stay home.
* ALAAAAA, boring la u ni...



While I was eating dinner..
*I'm going out
*Where are u going?
*to Kelana Jaya. I want to drive around kelana jaya
*huhhh??? drive ? only driving around??
* yaaaa, BORING !!!!!!!! i wanna go out !
* ok pa, love u.

And he actually went to WQ park to help my uncle for his opening ceremony which is held the next day.
Phew, I'm a lil relieved. At least he has something to do than wandering around with the car.


and when he reached home..
* I want to sleep outside infront of the TV. Can u prepare the mattress for me.
* ok...

psssttt, actually.. he is scared to sleep alone in his room.. HEHE ! it's a secret. Let it stay between you & me. PROMISE?

And he slept alone outside. Ellyssa & I slept in my room , and Ewanina was with her friends in the other room.. tsktsktsk..
The next morning he went out to get us breakfast.

On the 2nd night, I gave the idea to eat dinner at Empire, Subang Jaya.


OK-OK, it wasn't entirely my idea.Twas my boyfriend's suggestion. He said, "kesiyan your dad, go ajak him dinner? " .. And mind you, This boyfriend INSISTED ok? insisted. not only giving idea, but forced me to make sure my dad goes out for dinner.. -____- .. how lovely he is, my bf , isn't he?

So we went out for dinner. He didn't complain that bored this time. But he still sleeps outside on the 2nd night. hehe!



Ma, he misses u.. ! glad u're coming back tomorrow.. =) Love you both !

4 comments:

cHiN said...

hehehehe funny lah u dad! and u punnn. layan lah diaaaa. isk isk

wawahebat said...

haha, so cute la uncle,..

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

chin : kene laa layan ! what other choice do i have .. siyan dia kan ..hehe !!
wawa: =)

norashikin rahmat said...

hehe. cute, funny uncle. thats obvious, uncle xleh nak sorok dah kebosanan tanpa auntie!