Wednesday, November 3, 2010

jakun nyeeeeee..

I'm at home currently, and the internet at home is super-fast ! super-awesome UNIFI , we had subscribed to.

What I did for the last few hours was updating my blog, search for cool widgets and insert them into my blog. cool stuff I tell u. I didn't know by typing into Google for "chatbox for bloggers" will get numerous results and answers. I'm a lil noob, mind you ! I seldom use google to search for all of these ..

I thought, Blogger should provide us with these cool widgets.

So, there's a chat box or shout box I've added here, in my blog. In case you are bored, want to communicate with me or other readers, have suggestions or comments regarding previous post & etc etc, feel free to shout it there =) it's easy. No signing up needed.. ! Cool-stuff !

No comments: