Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1.JuL two-oh-one-one

These past few weeks were very hectic ! Wedding preparations were madness !! Now that I was in "that" shoe few weeks back (and still is this week since there's another reception this coming weekend) , I totally understand weddings. 

Very tedious job. No matter how simple you planned your wedding to be, it will never be EASY. 

Guestslist were endless ! up to the date, guestlists will always be the main problem .. 

Apart from guestlists; invitations cards, food, canopy, dias decorations, room decorations, doorgifts, floor plans etc etc etc.. 

Once you're in 'that' shoe, you will understand what all the-brides had to go through before their wedding day. 


Cause I understood already and learned not to take invitations lightly, and will always keep any comments to myself (I'm not a criticizer but we always have something to say when we go somewhere :P ). Because hard-work should be appreciated eventhough they sometimes are not up to "taste" .. 

Despite all the hassle, nothing beats the happiness of the bride on that special day ! 

On 1st of July , 2011 was a very special date. A date where Ijul & I tied the knot, a knot to forever ;) a night to be remembered. With only one pronouncement, we are husband & wife, Alhamdulillah. 

My feelings before were very jumbled-up in a very good way . I was not at all in doubt, instead, I was SURE he is the one made for me. I was nervous to step into another new world, new life with big responsibilities as a wife.


I was sad. Sad that I might be a lil distant with my siblings & parents. Sad that my comfort zone will no longer be comforting as much. 


But despite all that, I was happy and excited :) 


It was a bliss, a wonderful feeling to have the one I love as my husband, to have my man to look up to, and my bestfriend to live with for eternity. May Allah blessed us all the way, amin.





will update more soon ;) 

1 comment:

wawahebat said...

amin~ hee update more!!! all the best for the next reception,..