Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It made my day

Random someone made my day today at the accident & emergency department.

I don't usually put up make-ups except when I'm attending special occasions/events, or going out for dinners, and to the shopping malls. Powder, eyeliner and lipgloss would just do it for malls.

I am posted in A&E dept for the next 3weeks and today is my 3rd day. I realized this really pretty chinese girl , a houseman, who wears make-up everyday. It is not just another basic ones.

Foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick.. everything complete ! and she looks pretty & awesomely presentable. I admired the way she brings herself. OMG, i'm a girl and she captured my eye. I wonder how many other men out there would be mesmerized looking at her :) I'm not exaggerating, but she's pretty. And the beauty stands out more with her talent on applying make-ups.

Some doctors looked terrible especially the morning after their exhausting night duty. People who have a quick glance might questioned if he/she showered before the morning rounds. And some really couldn't care much on how they appear.

Oh well, as long as you look clean & healthy & neat is OOOKAAAYYY for a doctor.

The fact that she has time to put up make up beautifully and neatly, draws my admiration. Not many people can do that. I? of course not ! I usually wake up 20minutes before sessions starts !

10 minutes in the shower, 5 minutes to dress up and 5 minutes to ride to the hospital. I treasure my sleep so much I don't care if I don't look beautiful. as long as i'm clean & neat.

AND, what made my day today was. This chinese houseman, who is pretty, approached me today.

DR: girl ! girl !
ME : oh,... yes?
DR: are you chinese?
ME : i'm not.
DR: what's your name?
ME: Ezyana
DR: ooo.. pretty la you ! (with a smile)
ME: oooo.. (smiles back) thanks.

and went away, blushing. LOL !

gulp ! a pretty houseman tells me that i'm pretty ! and i'm not even wearing any make-up. I felt WOWWWWWWWWW ! :D:D:D
for what matters, it really made my day !!THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUU !

I wished I could tell her that she looks even prettier ! maybe I was too shocked. or maybe because I felt too junior around the doctors hence brings down my confidence to say wtvr I want to say. OR I DON't know! damn! oh well, just hope that the doctor would read this post one day :P WHAHAHAAHAH ! thanks for making my day ! ;)

2 comments:

JIMU said...

Kecantikan hak milik setiap insan.lol.

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

wahahaha nice one jims !