Monday, December 13, 2010

no can do

One of the not-cool-stuff you've got to deal with once you are planning to get married is...

TO CUT DOWN SHOPPING and only shop for the important stuffs...
ONLY !!!! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

I loved shopping ! Who doesn't? Boys and girls , are equal. Maybe differ in terms of the things they purchased.

I go to malls almost everyweekend , because that is the only place where I can find leisure outside home. It is nice to go to malls. Air-conditioned, clean, easy to find food and I get to see pretty stuffs while walking. Able to buy what I liked tooo !!!..

My boyfriend..oops, FIANCE always had to remind me to save save save and not to shop shop shop. I listened to him. I really do. but, the problem is.. He and I are no different! We binged shopping ! Once the mood is there, we shop for whatever we like without inhibition.

OK let's return to the main topic. I am truly blessed to have parents who would support me, but I need to save too !
I hope with a little savings, there are small little things where I can contribute. The gifts for the groom, or the makeup artist or photographer or the spas & facials ! Hence, i've got to save ! :-s

It is difficult.

And since my sister AKA my shopping-mate is back for 3months, is not of any help either !

Worst more, I tried to resist shopping malls for shopping purposes BUT I just did online shopping 2 days ago.......

No comments: