Thursday, April 19, 2012

no bag. only RM10

I am a big spender. I admit.

To cover my guilt, I ONLY bring RM10 to work, never more but often less. So that I would spend appropriately on food. Eat only from the warungs and no pizzas, mcDs or nandos.

and...

I don't bring my purse to work. No ATM. No credit card. GOOD !

Which also means,  I don't bring along my license when driving .. For the past... *counting fingers*
Seven months !! ...

I do but very very seldom. Probably once a month I drive to work with driving license along.

and I have been walking around without my MyKAD too !...tsk tsk tsk
you may wonder what kind of person I am silently. "Unique" HUH -_-

Oh well, let's hope my working ID will save me when I'm in trouble ;))

Reason why I don't bring purse because I don't bring a bag to work. I go to hospital , bag-less.
So much hassle to stop by in the medical staff's room-park my bag-work-take my bag-go home. H.A.S.S.L.E!

and it is adding more weight on my shoulder.

I go to work with my white-coat on. Which contains stethoscope,  2 small note books, punch card, a lot of pen, 2 phones, a charger, a lot of scribble papers,car keys and sometimes my medical handbook. WEIGHT!!

and, I like it not wearing any bag ! so, people wouldn't know if I'm running late, or if I'm going off early than I should have. SMART kannnnnn? (i hope none of my bosses find out about this post)

Bag-less and RM10 to work daily is a double win, for me =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Done Dr Yana

Nadrah said...

kantoikan diri je.... hopefully the law enforcers tak baca.. :P

Ace said...

That sounds like a really useful tip. I struggle to see how I would survive without bringing a bag to work though!