Wednesday, January 5, 2011

our sweet engagement video ;)

Initially, I thought engagement video is too much for just an engagement. On second thought, why not? since I don't get engaged every year, do I ? and insyaAllah this is once in a lifetime ceremony. why not, right ?

Hence, the engagement video =) and CST production made me so proud of them with their great job done !

I was amazed with CST after I saw their video on kak farra's (ejul's sis) wedding reception night. Since then, I fell in love with CST and my heart closed for other videography company.

I promoted CST to my mom countless time , but her responds were - "we browsed first, kay".

So I did do my homework. I've seen kudegraphy but they were quite new in videography. The colors, preetypeektures (ok i'm confused, do they do videog too?), rumah merah (ithink), greg's video and ofcourse, the famous manggis.

Manggis was one of the top videog in Malaysia , but after looking many many manggis videos.. I don't feel the UMPHH !

CST made it look real & lively. A grand ceremony will obviously look grand in the video. But not so grand ceremony will also look grand ! Their work are professional & sincere. They were really really serious during video shoot, and the outcome amazed me much!

With one more month left, I have no videographer for my engagement ceremony. I want one oh-so-badly...
My heart kept whispering, " CALL CST.. CALL CST " .. and in the end, I did. I talked to Kak Su, asked her if it is possible for this super last minute booking and she was very friendly and nice , persuaded us to come to their office.

Mom went to their office first and fell in love with all the videos ..
"Na, I loved themm !! besttt gilaaaaaaaaaaaa " ...
" See, I told you so ."

I went to meet them with Ejul few days after my mom.

I bet you will enjoy the video. Because I did !!!
P.S : I've got great taste ok? trust me ;) heehe!

enjoy !!





Thank you for the great video! visit them at http://www.cstproduction.com/ or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cstproduction

2 comments:

Aneesa said...

how much do they charge?

Chocolate Lover's Soul said...

PM them to know further. Coz they have few packages. They are friendly people =)