Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HNY !!

Happy New Yearrr to everyone !!!!! Sorry for the tad-late wish ! How did you celebrate your newyear?

As for me, I didn't go anywhere famous on new-year's eve. My mom & Ewanina were in UK with my brother. My dad was in JB. Eryanie, my other sister, was at her friend's place in TTDI for a BBQ.

SO, I went to empire with Ellyssa & Kak Farra ( Ejul's Eldest Sis ) to buy Ellyssa's toy (fyi, I've been bullied .. thanks:P).


After empire, we went BJ to grab tutti frutti. nom nom. We sent K.farra home, & we reached home at 1130pm.

I switched on TV2 since that is the only channel with NY performances @ dataran merdeka. I countdown with Ellyssa along with the people in the TV. and when the clock strikes 00.00, I shouted, HAPPY NEW YEAR ELLYSSA !!!!!

And guess how Ellyssa reacted? a lil blur.. Until I said, YOU ARE 5 THIS YEAR ! and only then she started jumping & screaming, " YAY I DAH 5 years Old " ..

KIDS ! hmppphh...

Last year was a great year. Many ups and downs ,,and many many lessons learnt through out the journey.

I welcomed 2011 whole-heartedly as this year will be BIG for me ! big changes, big responsibilities, big chances & big opportunities ;)

Wishing you , and you, and you, and family and friends, and myself a long, prosperous, & healthy life this year and more years to come insyaAllah :)

Have a great journey to all !

No comments: