Monday, September 3, 2012

Syawal wishes ;)

Selamat Hari Raya !!! 
Hope it is not too late to wish ;) How's Syawal for all of u ? It was HECTIC for me !!!! I only had holiday on the 4th and 5th raya.
On the 1st day of Raya, I worked at night from 10pm-10am the next day, hence I get to spend my 1st day Raya with family.. We covered 7 houses on that day !!! No naps the whole day :(( I was pretty knackered top to bottom. Was incharged in labor room. Prayed so hard I get to atleast sleep.. Alhamdulillah, the last labor was at 11pm , and the next patient came in at 430am. I get to sleep for a bit alhamdulillah :)


My sibs with his ;)

2nd day raya was the day I came back from my night duties. Went raya as usual but slept early as 3rd day Raya I worked at 7am till 2pm.. HECTIC HUHHHHH...

On 4th day Raya, my mom's side of the family organised a family day at Gold coast, Morib. 

Tokmak and her granddaughters (not all in the pic)
Family day was great. But I could not do anything much.. EHEM.. saw that small bump? or realized me looking a little bit chubby? HAHAHAHA

Yes yes.. Alhamdulilah, hot bun is cooking in my oven.. wootszzz !! we are expecting ;)
Today, baby has turned 20 weeks / 5 months ;) Starting to appreciate movements more since last week..

Hence, the reason why I could not do anything much.
No theme park. No beach in the evening. No running. No sports activities.. hMmmm.. Boring laa a bit but for the baby and me, wtvr it takes ;)

Will share more about my pregnancy insyaAllah. So far, Alhamdulilah smooth sailing..

2 more weeks before we end syawal ;) enjoy every bits of it ya !

Till then, XOXO

No comments: