Sunday, September 16, 2012

first trimester

It wouldn't be that bad, I thought..

And when the symptoms start coming...

The nausea and vomiting as some referred to morning sickness, mine was evening.

It first came at 6 weeks. First time, oddly, I smiled and laughed gleefully feeling so proud to have the symptom ! Common symptoms everyone has in pregnancy and I have it too!! A proof that there's a miracle growing inside of me..

But after few episodes of sickness, no.more.smiles. Mine was not that bad but I had them. Maybe once or twice tops per day, and it occured every other day or 2 days free before the sickness reappear.

I had food aversions too! Curry was a definite NO ! up till now after passing 1st trimester, I had a lil phobia with curry and usually takes them very lil.

I was a seafood lover but not anymore when pregnant. I can eat but I dont go craze about it.

I love sup daging even at my 1st trimester. But at current, sup daging is a bit geli for my throat. LoL..

Thank god my love to chocolate never changed ;-)

I cannot take lamb. I took once a month back, and I ended with a bad throbbing headache with 5days of fever. very
very.bad.

Cravings?? no! but choosy, very much yea.

Sense of smell heightened especially during first 3months. Food smells were nauseating. Some people dislike perfumes, and some even hates their husband's smell or presence? hahaha. that thankfully did not occur ;-) more attach ada la. *batlashes*

Fatigueness were full blown. Daily normal activity just made me really tired. I guess that critical development time took a hugr sum of energy from the mother huh? I even felt like a grandma, slept at 9pm everyday but still feel not adequate the next morning.

Emotional wise.. hmm.. I easily let down tears and I am not the person that teared easily. Movies like step up revolution, the part where the girl danced alone for final audition? i.teared.a.bit. hahaha! only at that. Being extra cranky or angry or irritable, not so much. Feels the same like before.

Everybody experienced them differently even after multiple times getting pregnant, they always have something different to share everytime ♥

Alhamdulillah after first trimester has passed, energy were back to normal, no more nausea and vomiting, not so choosy and sense of smells were handle-able. All smiles

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

norashikin rahmat said...

pengorbanan seorang ibu.. *kesat airmata*

moga Allah mudahkan, k.ezyana! well kalau nk bagi nasihat psl food consumption pun k.ezyana lebih tahu rasanya.. just bykkn selawat bila mkn sesuatu.. *nasihat untuk ibu2 mengandung*

take care, k.ezyana!

Fatin said...

take good care of yourself yana.so happy for you and ijul=) may Allah ease everything for you.cant wait to see your little bundle of joy=)