Thursday, August 4, 2011

took her awhile to adapt

Have I told you before how my siblings and I always sleep together almost everyday? since we were small actually.. except for days when i was at boarding school or abroad.


and that is one of the reasons they were sad when I got married. cos we can't sleep together anymore. 


Imagine four of us on a queen bed? however, one person needs to sacrifice and sleep on the floor since there are five of us. 


Ellyssa would always join the "sleepover-party" and has always been sleeping with me since I got back for good from melacca.


I would watch cartoons with her, watched her play games and yadayadayada.. 


She got adapted to the whole routine. 


comes to my room with a bottle of milk - play games - watches rapunzel or how to train dragon on my laptop - falls asleep


After our reception on 2nd of July, Ijul moved in and my room was out-of-bound.


Ellyssa was excited that her abang ijul is sleeping in the house and in my room. All the sudden, she asked , "Can I sleep with you and your prince?" 

p.s: i explained to her before getting married in words that she'll understand, 
" abang ijul is my prince and i am the princess. we are getting married and will live in a castle in KL." since then, she called ijul, "kakak's prince"

First few days.... she came to the room , chit chat with ijul. played games with ijul. and didn't want to go out. I had to shooh her to mom's room. 

Locked the door. 

She returned, knocked on the door few times.. we had to pretend sleeping and ignore the knocking.

Took her 3 weeks to adapt the out-of-bound rule. *chuckles*

Yesterday, Ijul went outstation for work and stayed there over-night. i invited Ellyssa to sleep together. 

She asked "your prince is not coming home tonight?" .. few times. I guess she had to make sure . hahaha
and we slept together last night. she was very very happy.
same routine. milk - games- this time no movie coz after game she fell asleep. 

5 comments:

Nadrah said...

LOL!!!!!! comel....

Unknown said...

cuteness.kesian Elyssa..

ZaNNa said...

i noe her feeling..huk88!i'm da youngest in family..Sabar ye elyssa =)

Erina Z Ellias said...

cuteee!

faRaA aDyLL (^_^) said...

cuteee elysaa.. she totally luv u soo much!!