Tuesday, August 9, 2011

housewife duty

For the past few weeks, Ijul and I were busy shifting from house to house. We were supposed to settle at his place in KL but since we just got married, it's better to be at family's place most of the time rather. Furthermore, it's Ramadhan now. Break-fasting with family is more happening than just the two of us. Unless, if we were on a break-fasting date ;) 

NEH !! do u actually believe what I wrote above?? LOL ..

I'm a spoilt kid and that is the main reason why we are still stuck at my parent's place and of course, his too (gotta be fair to him)

Few hours before going to KL, my mind starts thinking about so many things ! food to eat, clothes to wash, house to clean (the simple stuff) & when can import the maid to come help me clean, what to cook for hubby & is the ingredient ready.. and stuff like that.. ya know, the housewife stuffs.

Refreshed memories on the recipe , planned on what to cook for sahur,when to start cook, are all the ingredients there in KL?  and yada yada yada. It was pretty difficult in my case. at home, food is already there waiting for me to eat. I was worried sick. Afraid if I fail to please my husband. 


I could give myself few credits with the cooking skills that I have, but I'll save it once I'm a PRO ;) 

As we were about to go home to KL, my mother in law (stayed at his place during the weekend) offered the extra food from dinner to be brought home for sahur. I sighed in relief ! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh , thank uuuuuuuuuuu ibuuu ! =D 

tomorrow morning, just need to re-heat the packed foods and cook rice ;) ahhh that would be easy brizzy ;) 

goodnight all ! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u will become familiar with it as time goes:)