Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hairkunst

Exams are really near so just a QUICK blog update.



;) OK stop staring at the picture. I know I looked awesomely gorgeous. XD thank u thank u..

Here's a Blog about a hairsalon shop.

Have you ever heard of Hairkunst? at the Curve, Damansara? It's a hair salon owned by Bambang Soteto.

Bambang is the guy who also made my hair looked nice & proper on my Engagement night. Met him and his friends at La Femme Exhibition , KLCC last year.

and so Friday last week, My sister , future SIL and I have decided to do our hair treatments @ Hairkunst. I initially thought of doing detox treatment since I had done perm last year and thought of removing all nasty chemicals off my hair.

Before hair treatment

I would say this is one extraordinary hairsalon shop. Bambang really took his time to evaluate my hair & scalp. According to him, my hair & scalp are still healthy, hence no detox needed. Just a normal hair treatment.

Hair treatment from Schwarzkopf (forgotten the specific name), have few varieties i.e for Dry hair, Stressed hair and etc. and can mix them up too. The treatment consists of 4 steps. And after treatment, he advised me not to wash my hair for 24hours and 1st wash is with cold water.

awww this little girl can't take her eyes off us when we were having our hair treatment ;)

Bambang gave me some hair education too! Not to keep hair wet and stuffed. Detox is only done once a year or twice a year tops. What rebonding does to your hair (some chemistry talk too).

and,, here are the result..
.
.
.
.
tadaaaaa...




Mine costs rm190 ;) and WORTH IT ! best hair-treatment e-vah!


Hairkunst is situated at the Curve, 2nd floor. Take the lift at the sakae sushi area. Walk-ins are not advisable as they are pretty packed especially on weekends. If you're lucky, you'll spot artists doing their hair-do or hair-treatment there ;) I saw amy search's wife, and snobby actress puteri sarah (its ok if u don't know her) .

Hairkunst : Visit them here , and call them at 03-77105585


No comments: