Monday, December 10, 2012

breastpumps

I have a big ambition ! Haha mm
I said its big because they say breastfeeding is a challenge for all first time mothers.. and i am going to be one soon insyaAllah.

I want to fully breastfeed my child till 6months old. I really want to.

And since my work is an abnormal one, i sure need a breastpump. Already fell in love with medela brand.

The best so far in market with good 2nd hand value and highly recommended one. Most of my colleagues are using medela.

One of the latest brand is 'freestyle'. They have two pumps and u no need to hold onto the pumps when it is pumping hence the name freestyle.

One thing ive learned , u really really need to be extra rajin to browse around and compare price or else u will be cheated.

Most medela freestyle outside is 1788 but there are places who sell for 2k+!! Including online websites and including dealer from hospital !!! Pffttttt..

Few places sell it best 1399rm .. at bebehaus bangsar village and robinson once i saw . Not sure if they are still in stock now coz i surveyed them earlier lastmonth ..

I compared to UK price of medela freestyle, tesco sells it for 255£ and boots for 265£ ! Much cheaper kan? Contains the same set and same warranty .. can claim VAT somemore .. of course ill grab tht one.

Newzealand sells it for 1800rm after converting ..

Yes it is expensive but i believe it is for long term investment and a good breastpump last .. every nursing working mother needs a good breastpump to avoid soreness and acheness .. :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments: