Thursday, November 8, 2012

all the little things

Ijul owned a honda civic fd2r before. I know he loved that car so much, and i loved it too. And it is so easy to know that he's nearby with that particular engine sound that the car made.

3 - 4 months pregnant, he decided to let it go after 5 yrs. I can tell that he cried inside aloud , but too 'macho' to show. He said : ' this car doesnt fit if we are going to have a family' (awww teared)

And car is very bumpy. Not so safe for pregnancy.

Ijul has been great. I love him and couldn't thanked Allah so much for blessing me with a great person to love and live with.

Almost everyday he would fetch me from work. Layan my food aversions (choosy a bit during pregnant) , layan all my emotional moments and worked really hard to ensure that we can live on our own and not relying on anyone else.

He's great. We stayed in kl but since pregnant, we seldom stay there as it is always easy for me to eat at home and take a holiday from cooking , laundry etc. And our workplace is in kl! We travelled daily but he never complains.

Whenever he fetched me from work, ill be in a hungry state. And one fine random day, i would get a vitagen and chocs/chips in the car to munch on the way back home.

My obgyn is dato dr siti at sjmc, and she is a very popular obgyn. People sacrificed to wake up at 630am to grab the earlier numbers.

We usually take the saturday appointment as it is convenient for he and i. He would wake up and take the number for me early at 7am and if im not working, he asked me to sleep and rest instead when i offered to go and breakfast together while waiting. Declined ! Forced me to sleep.

These small little things made me happy. I don't need a billboard of announcement telling the world he loves me, or flowery poem to express his feelings or weekly bouquet of flowers to wowed me.

These small things are good enough. Because small things made bigger things extra special ;-) 

Thanks sayang for being perfectly you ;-)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

Nadrah said...

awwww... so sweet....

Unknown said...

wowww...lucky you!